Carbon Monoxide Detection Indian Springs Nevada To help protect your family and ensure they are safe from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in your Indian Springs Nevada home we offer a variety of products particularly suited for Carbon Monoxide Detection. Home Security Systems Las Vegas can help you make sure your family is safe no matter when or where they are in your home. Carbon monoxide is odorless and unable to be seen by the human eye. Symptoms include confusion, dizziness, headache, tiredness, and nausea, and if left untreated even death
According to the CDC, Each year at least 430 people die in the United States from accidental Carbon Monoxide poisoning. 50,000 people in the U.S. go to the emergency department due to accidental poisoning of this odorless gas. This can ultimately be prevented simply with Carbon Monoxide Detection services. Home Security Systems Las Vegas can make your Indian Springs Nevada home safe with our Carbon Monoxide Detection devices. Let us help you protect your precious cargo.